New Tenants / Moving In
Our management staff and building employees make many preparations for you move. To help facilitate the process, please make sure we have been informed of your move-in/out date and moving company information as soon as possible.
New Tenant Forms & Paperwork
All Tenants must complete the following paperwork:
Before keys can be issued, a copy of your insurance certificate must be provided to building management. Insurance requirements can be found below. Management suggests sending this page to your insurance carrier. If your insurance agent has any questions about the property’s requirements, please refer them to the Property Manager, Elisabeth Rose.
Building rules and regulations can be found here.
Move In/Out Policies
- Moving must be completed after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or on Saturday or Sunday.
- Please refer to the Moving Checklist.
- If you choose to utilize the elevator, the elevator must be blanketed. Management can provide the blankets but they must be notified prior to the move.
- All debris is the responsibility of the tenant and should be removed before regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Floor protection MUST be put down in all common corridor and lobby floors.
- Do not dump any furniture or electrical equipment in the trash bins.
- If you are using a moving company, they will need to send Management a certificate of insurance prior to move in.
Please see the below list of recommended vendors that can assist you while you are a Tenant at the property.
Internet & Phone Providers:
Spectrum (833) 267-6094
AT&T (866) 499-8008
Documation (210) 341-4431
Parks Coffee (800) 889-7827
Community Coffee (800) 844-5282
Move Solutions (210) 666-6129
EDC Moving Systems (210) 227-3491
Mobile Dry Cleaners:
Cowboy Cleaners (210) 341-5555
Plant Interscapes (Natura) (888) 284-2257
Green Oasis Plantscapes (210) 653-8900
CORT (210) 615-8264
Courtier Consulting (210) 259-5026
CBI Group (210) 655-3375
Workplace Resources (800) 530-3000